Home

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Introducing Curioso Natural Perfumes





Hey guys!
I realize that it's been over a year since I blogged. I didn't mean to let the blog sit that long.
But, I'm back and I have something exciting to share: I started a natural perfume company: Curioso Perfumes! 

About ten years ago I began studying natural perfume making as a hobby. I've never been able to wear most perfumes because I have a chemical sensitivity to some of the aroma chemicals in them. They usually gives me headaches and sometimes stomachaches or mild nausea. There weren't a lot of natural perfumes on the market a decade ago, but I was inspired to learn after sampling some of the high quality ones, especially Aftelier Perfumes, so I began to study classical perfume composition and I came to really enjoy formulating fragrances. This is different than aromatherapy. Although I use many of the same materials, natural perfumes are designed for aesthetics rather than aromatherapy, though they do have some intrinsic aromatherapy benefits by virtue of their ingredients.



All these years later, I'm happy to announce that I now have an online store, currently at Etsy. Inspired by my innately curious nature (Curioso means "curious" in Italian), they're 100% natural and made in a base of organic grape alcohol and contain only natural materials such as essential oils, absolutes, Co2 extracts, butters, and concretes. No "fragrance oils" (that term = synthetic) or synthetic aroma chemicals. No greenwashing. My raw materials are high grade and come from conscientious sources.






I have several fragrances available in sample and full sizes, including a spicy amber unisex scent, and I'll eventually be adding several more to the collection, so stay tuned for more releases and for future specials for readers. My packaging is still a work in progress and I look forward to finalizing it down the road.
At this time, I'm currently only shipping within the U.S.





I hope to get back to regular blogging soon, as I have some more neat things to write about and I look forward to sharing them with you!

-Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment